Thursday, June 13, 2013

Palm Beach Anyone?


 Chambray Shirt: J.Crew Factory; T-Shirt: Stylemint; Shorts: Loft; Belt: J.Crew Factory;
Sandals: Target; Sunnies: Ann Taylor; Necklace: Lord & Taylor; Hat: Target; Watch: Vintage Gucci
 
Admittedly, I've never been to Palm Beach, but I image that this might be something one would wear while there. Hat, check! Cute shorts, check! Chambray shirt cover-up, check! Okay, I don't have a swimsuit on underneath all of this, but I think all pieces are valid for a day of siteseeing, beach combing or vegging on a patio with a drink in hand.
 
If you're headed to the zoo on a Sunday morning in KC, you could also wear this! It was too pretty to stay indoors last Sunday so we loaded up and headed to the zoo. Palm Beach has nothing on us!

 

Chambray Shirt: Before and After
 


 
I love the print of these shorts! The lime green is perfect for summer and they're dressy enough to wear in the evening with a tank and wedges. I also love the contrast of fuschia against the green!
 


 
One more day before the weekend! Any plans?

No comments: