Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Two in One

Dress: Calvin Klein (similar); Blazer: Ann Taylor (similar); Shoes: Ann Taylor; 
Sunnies: MARC by Marc Jacobs; Necklace: Ann Taylor (similar); Lip Color: NARS Shanghai Express
 
This is what I love about a wardrobe full of staples! You can take a dress, and a blazer from a suit, and make one streamlined look. It's two pieces in one look! Yesterday was a little more like spring and I dared to go bare legged! However, I was not ready to go sleeveless. That's where the blazer comes into play. A chunky necklace and lady like shoes complete the look. A bold lip makes it playful!

Check out how I've worn the suit in the past 1/2/3.

 

The Dress: Before and After:

 
I couldn't decide if I liked the look with the blazer buttoned or unbuttoned so I literally played around with it all day! I'm thinking, based on photos, that I like the look unbuttoned. You?

      



No comments: