Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bathing Suit Season - What I'm Loving


As everyone is aware, we are in the dog days of summer. And here in the Midwest, it is HOT! I used to have a ton of swimsuits lined up for summer, but since having a baby, I have a few on hand for swimming lessons and the periodic trip to the public pool on the weekends. I just don't feel comfortable in a bathing suit anymore.
 
McKinley and I are started swimming lessons this week, a parent/tot class, so on Monday I loaded up my cherry red tankini and headed to the pool over my lunch hour. It's a cute suit I got from Target last season. A solid bottom with a red and white striped top. What I found, after about 15 minutes of playing around, the top was entirely too big. It fit dry, but once wet, it just sagged and weighed me down. I'm thinking it's time to invest in a smaller top if I'm going to continue swimming this summer.
 
I've been shopping online this morning and I've found a few I really like. I'm a one piece/tankini kind of girl now. See what I'm loving right now!
 
 
 


 
I ordered this one today! LOFT is having a 50% of swimwear sale going on! Check it out here!


 
I absolutely love this one but it's completely sold out. Total bummer!



 
 
Swimsuits from Target, J.Crew, LOFT, Ann Taylor and Forever21.



No comments: