Friday, June 21, 2013

The Real Me


Top: Bitten by SJP; Jeans: Banana Republic; Flip Flops: Banana Republic; Sunnies: Prada
 
I have been home sick for the past couple of days, but even though I'm home, I'm still working. And, even though I haven't felt like doing anything but laying around in my pajamas, I still have to get up, get dressed and face the day. I've been very relaxed this week, living in boyfriend jeans and comfy tops. Yesterday, however was the turning point. I took a shower and tried to put together a look that was comfy but a little bit more pulled together.
 
This is the real me. Air dried hair (absolutely zero product applied), zero makeup with just a hint of gloss for photos, and an outfit that I truly wear all weekend long but never gets photographed.
 

 

Speaking of hair, I read an article the other about summer hair and apparently, the braid is back. So I gave it a whirl. I like it! 

 
 

Happy Friday Everyone! I hope the weekend brings you peace and the ability to be the real you!
 
XOXO



No comments: