Monday, April 15, 2013

April Showers - Part One

Suit: Ann Taylor (similar/similar); Top: INC; Shoes: ShoeDazzle (similar); 
Necklace: Banana Republic (old); Sunnies: Prada (gift)
  
For this girl, April is bringing a month of baby showers! I would much rather have baby showers than actual rain showers, although we are having plenty of the latter as well. This past weekend's shower had a sweet theme. The couple isn't finding out the sex of the baby and I love that they are so retro. For the record, we didn't find out either. The theme was "Blue or Pink, what do you think?" Can you guess what I'm thinking?

I picked out this look the night before not knowing that we were to also dress in the color we thought. Subliminal thinking? No, I just really wanted to wear my new peplum top! I love the rich cobalt and the lace is so on-trend. A gift from my mom and she is so in the know! The suit is an age old suit from Ann Taylor that has truly stood the test of time. A definite investment, ladies! It's a crisp look for summer but the pieces have so many options alone. 

Stay tuned for next week's installment of April Showers Part Two!


 

 

 



No comments: