Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Mad for Mod - Part II


Dress: Banana Republic; Shoes: Nicole Miller; Necklace/Bracelet: Silpada; Sunnies: Prada

Back in March I blogged about one of my Mad Men for Banana Republic dresses. Here is the other one! I've been waiting for summer to finally hit the Midwest as I've could been dying to wear it! As soon as the temps hit the high 80s, this dress was off the hanger and we were hitting the town. Okay, I only wore it to work, but I could wear it for a night out on the town!
 
What I love about the dress is how easy it is. You just simply put it on and add accessories! That's my kind of piece! No fuss! Just simple clean lines. And, I've said it before, you can't go wrong by adding a shift dress to your closet! A timeless, classic dress that will take you from day to night and from casual to dressy!

 

 





No comments: