Monday, June 10, 2013

My Favorite Things


Top: Anthropologie; Pants: Ann Taylor; Pumps: Nicole Miller; Handbag: Kate Spade;
Bangles: Mix of Places; Sunnies: Prada; Watch: Gucci (20 yrs old);
Ring: Great Grandmother's Wedding Band
 
Leave it to Anthropologie to create a shirt combining two things I love: stripes and birds! And, combined with my favorite pants from last season, I would say this is a winning look! I was wide awake early last Tuesday morning when this outfit came to me, however I couldn't figure out the shoe. I thought about my silver pumps, but just thought it needed something more. Voila! My yellow pump. Talk about a zing of color!
 
I decided to play up the use of yellow by adding a bright yellow bangle to my arm party. I just love the unexpected use of color!

 
The Pants: Before and After (paired with birds!)
 
 

 
 

 What do you think of the use of yellow? A great pop or a total ensemble dud? GO!
 
Happy Monday!


No comments: