Friday, June 7, 2013

A Day Out


Jacket: Banana Republic; Sweater: Ann Taylor; Scarf: LOFT; Jeans: LOFT;
Flats: Target; Belt Bag: MICHAEL Michael Kors (gift); Sunnies: MARC by Marc Jacobs;
Earring: Silpada; Lip Color: MAC Girl About Town


I thought I would conclude the week with an outfit post! Last Sunday afternoon we headed to Baldwin City, KS for the annual Day Out with Thomas train ride! This was our second year for the train ride and we had such a great time. McKinley was in heaven! He loves Thomas, trains in general, and pointed out everything as we road down the tracks. 

It was a chilly Sunday afternoon so layers were in order! And I could have used more during the ride itself. I froze! What started out with just this pink stripe sweater, an outfit was created! I added my colorful LOFT scarf and a military jacket for added warmth! Oh, and do you see my belt bag? A gift from my aunt, I finally had the chance to wear it and I've decided I may never carry a handbag again! Get a closer look below!




 


The bag really held more than I anticipated! I had my license, CC, money, phone and tube of hot pink lipstick! Perfect for a hands-free afternoon!

 

No comments: