Thursday, June 20, 2013

Things I'm Loving Right Now

I love summer! The heat, the outdoor activities, the BBQs and the vacations lend themselves to a fulfilling three or four months. And with summer comes fun, bold colors and designs in fashion! Don't get me wrong, I love fall fashion. It's actually my favorite time of year. But there's just something about summer. Here's what I'm loving right now.
 
I adore this maxi dress from Ann Taylor! The lemony yellow color and print remind of something straight out of the 70s, an era I adore!
 
 
The minute I saw this wallet from the Kate Spade Saturday line, I immediately thought of my Spirograph set from childhood. Then I saw that the name of the wallet is Spirograph! Did you have one these? I actually still have mine.
 
 
I have been looking for a neon yellow pump for about a month now and these from Kate Spade are on sale. I'm pretty sure they will find themselves in my shopping cart soon!
 
 
I saw this dress in Target the other day but they didn't have my size. I went online to find it, and it's sold out there too. It says they have some at various locations around the metro. Who's up for a scavanger hunt?


 
I got an email from LOFT a couple of weeks ago featuring new arrivals and this scarf was one of them. You know me and birds. These are parrots, to be exact, and who isn't a Parrot Head at heart? "Livin' on sponge cake. Watchin' the sun bake..."

 
 
Yet another maxi from Ann Taylor and they are killing it in the 70s print department. Mosiac or Psychodelic? I go with the latter!
 
 

There you have it! Those are the things I'm loving right now. Can you tell I'm having a love affair with bright yellow? No? Well, I am!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

that kate spade saturday dress is AMAZING. are you going to get it?

Style My Way said...

Hey Whitney! The dresses are actually from Ann Taylor and I'm dying to get my hands on the yellow one!