Wednesday, September 14, 2011

GO International - Tucker Styling

Dress: GO International Tucker for Target; Belt: Anthropologie;
Shoes: Nine West; Bracelet: Target; M Initial Necklace: Lord & Taylor;
Shades: Prada

Back in March I styled three different GO International dresses I had purchased and I finally wore the Tucker dress. With the deep burgandy backdrop to rust, gold and olive, this dress is perfect for fall! I love the drapey fabric and how silky it felt. Again, a very luxe look that was super affordable. See how I originally styled it back in March. I don't think I was too far off the mark!

What I think will be super cute come late fall/early winter are my cognac wedge boots from Steve Madden! I love that these boots can be worn to the knee or folded down for a half-calf look. That's how I plan to wear them most of the time.




The couple of new items that were added to this look were the coral belt and orange leather bracelet. If I could do the first look over again, I think I would have paired this with my nude Ann Taylor Loft booties. It would have been a better hue based on the lighter tone of the belt, but let's be honest, how much longer can I wear these awesome Gladiator sandals? Next time... 



1 comment:

Nikky Tenllado said...

I have those same shoes on today! Very cute....I love the colors.