Wednesday, September 7, 2011

One Last Look

Dress: Ralph Lauren; Shoes: Seychelles via Habitat Shoe Boutique;
Hat: Arden B; Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff via Sample Sale NY;
Necklace/Bracelet: Silpada; Earrings: ??

Last Friday my husband and I took vacation days to extend our holiday weekend. It was so nice just spending time together. We had a blast with McKinley. He is such a joy! We spent the morning just relaxing and later that afternoon we headed to The Legends. We had lunch at Cheeseburge in Paradise, a favorite of mine, and shopped the outlets for all of us. McKinley got the bulk of the clothing, but I did find some great things for me and Joel.

It was a hot day and I wanted to be as comfortable as possible. I hadn't worn this dress before now so now I'm trying to figure out ways to transition it to fall. I'm thinking a chunky sweater and booties. Anyway, I love the deep v-neck in the front and back, but the wrap was tricky! I had to be very careful when the wind picked up. It picked up my skirt a time or two!



I tried to keep my overall look simple, so I added delicate pieces of jewerly. I love this silk corded bracelet. It can be worn alone or layered with other smaller pieces. I doubled up on my necklaces as one was just not enough. I love how they intertwined themselves to look like one piece.


Love this crossbody bag and it's perfect for the day we had. When you're shopping you definitely want to be handsfree! And, all those outside pockets allow you to stash things all throughout the bag! And the fringe is still very much on trend. Great must have item!


Well folks, that's it for summer. Transition looks start this week. I'm a day off as I worked from home yesterday to tend to a sickly McKinley. Loving my look today. You'll see it tomorrow...

No comments: