Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Blue Monday


 
Top: Ann Taylor Loft; Tank: Ann Taylor; Pants: J.Crew;
Belt: Banana Republic Outlet; Shoes: Kate Spade (gift);
Top Necklace/Bangles: Silpada; Bottom Necklace: Gift;
Shades: Prada

I'm often blue when it comes to Monday's. You know, the weekend is over and it's back to the grind. However, the only thing blue about my day yesterday was my outfit! The pants were purchased from J.Crew online and were originally $128. I bought them for $29.99!!! Who cares if they fall about in three weeks, they were only $29.99! Actually, I have them in my pre-baby size and they truly are the best trousers. 

I love this top. Super comfy and roomy! I'm thinking of ways to transition it to winter. I'm sure I can layer it under a cropped sweater, right? In the mean time, I'm going to pair it with jeans, pants and possibly skirts.


I wasn't sure if my shoes would be too dressy for the more casual inspired look, but I think they blend really well. They were part of my "all about shoes" Christmas last year and I'm just now getting around to wearing them. Shame on me!! 


I love the new change of scenery. My husband and I are carpooling this week so on our way to pick up McKinley I asked him to stop at this little park by my parents house. I am going to make it a goal to find new places to take photos, but I can't promise you won't see the same ol' backyard backdrops. It's like an early New Year's Eve resolution!

No comments: