Thursday, September 8, 2011

Champagne Taste

Cardigan/Tank: Ann Taylor; Pants: Ann Taylor Loft;
Shoes: Kate Spade via Rue La La; Necklace: Ann Taylor

That me, champagne taste on a beer budget, but I purchased this cardigan over the summer for little of nothing! I love this piece, but as you know summer's in the Midwest are brutal, so I waited to introduce it. This is perfect for early fall and I'm already thinking of ways to make this a winter cardi as well.

I love the draping sleeves, the different textures, the color and the overall feel. It's super lightweight in a silky way. I know this will look great with skinny jeans and my over-the-knee Seychelle "Diguise" boots I got earlier this year, but the options are truly endless. Stay tuned! 


I'm crazy about this statement necklace and so glad that Rachel Zoe inspired me to wear more of them! She's not afraid to wow with accessories so I'm taking a lead from her! I love the mix of rose gold chain, pearls, crystals and one gorgeous broach. Definitely a wow factor


And these shoes! How amazing are these little gems? I love the bronze snake skin mix, the cut outs with mesh inlays, the sweet bowties and wide peep-toe. There is something so modern yet vintage about the design.


This was my first transition look of the season and I really like how it all came together. And, all of these items can be mixed and matched within my closet to created several different looks. That's the beauty of staples!

No comments: