Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Shopping the Missoni Event


Sweater: Ann Taylor; Tank: Target;
Belt/Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft; Shoes: Nine West;
CZ Necklace: Ann Taylor;
M Initial Pendant: Lord & Taylor; Shades: Prada

I took the day off yesterday to shop the Missoni launch at Target and boy am I glad I did! Had I waited to shop online, the site crashed first thing that morning, I would have missed out on quite a bit! I knew the event would be huge, and because I might need to throw an elbow or two, I needed to dress comfortably. Luckily, everyone played nice and so did the colors in this little ensemble. What I didn't notice until just now is that the colors in this outfit are every bit of the original M Missoni dress I purchased earlier this year. Super cool and totally unintended!


I am loving the fall temps we are experiencing here in the Midwest. Tonight it's supposed to go down into the upper 40s with a high tomorrow of 63. I smell tights!!! 


No comments: