Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wardrobe Buzz!

I didn't get a photo taken yesterday because frankly I ran out of time. That just means I can wear the outfit again and you won't know it's a repeat! Brilliant!

So instead of a wardrobe post, which included a fall trend, I am going to show you a couple of things I've purchased and can't wait to see in real life. Items ordered via the web can either be gravely disappointing or positively thrilling! I'm hoping for the latter.

Leather Mini: ZARA
I am so excited for this little skirt.I've been pricing them out and this was by far the best bang for my buck. I love how streamlined the skirt is. I've seen some that flare more then hug. I'm hoping it fits. I've never ordered from ZARA before. Fingers crossed!


LEATHER MINISKIRT

Hot Pink Pumps: Steven by Steve Madden
Aren't these AH-MAZ-ING! The color is so bold but what really drew me to the shoe was the heel. I love how it wraps around your ankle! Simply giddy over these!

Steve Madden at ShopStyle

Bow Tie Dress: Theory
Theory is one of my favorite labels. I recently saw a similar version of this on one of the many blogs I follow. Actually, she was a guest blogger and she recently wore a long-sleeved mini dress to a wedding. To quote Peanut Butter Fingers, "....they are conservative on top, but flirty and fun on the bottom." Can you see this paired with the shoe above??? I sure can!
Theory at ShopStyle

I have ordered a few things from Rue La La and Gilt recently and they have been gravely disappointing. But, I love that they have free shipping if you don't want to keep the item AND I receive credit towards my next purchase. And you know there is going to be a next purchase!

How do you fair when you order online? Do you fear it or embrace it? I personally love to shop online. It's a little ray of sunshine sitting on my doorstep welcoming me home after a long day at work! Shear joy!

No comments: