Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Missoni

Dress: M Missoni via Gilt Groupe; Shoes: Jimmy Choo;
Necklace: Banana Republic; Handbag: Badgley Mischka (gift);
Shades: Prada

This is my very first M Missoni that I purchased earlier this spring from Gilt Groupe. Now, it's not THE Missoni, who can truly afford that, but I feel like I'm one step closer. With all the hoopla around the Missoni for Target, and the haters that judged us for shopping, I decided to break this out of my style file.

I love the colors! So unusual but so complimentary. Come true fall, I plan to pair this with tights and tall boots or booties. I have the perfect gray pair of each that will take this dress to a more casual place.


I'm not trying to show off my bum. We wanted to capture the pattern. Why the pattern appeared on my bum is a good question. I don't really need to draw attention to that region!



Accessorizing was fun! I thought the tough chain choker would help keep the look from going too ladylike. Same with the bag and its over sized buckles and chains. But, I still kept that ladylike feel with sleek heels. You gotta have the sleek heels!

No comments: