Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall + Jeans = BOOTS

Sweater: BCBG Max Azria; Tank: Target; Jeans: Target;
Boots: Steve Madden Luxe; Scarf: Target; Bangle: ??; Rings: Gorjana

Today is the first day of fall so that means it's the first offical boot day for this girl! These are the new boots I blogged about a few weeks ago. What I love about them is that they can be worn folded, as seen below, or tall. I'm loving this cognac colors as I now have three different pairs of boots in this color, however they are all different in style and heel heights. Yes, I can justify having all three!


The neutral pallatte of the sweater was my canvas for the fall floral scarf. I've worn it once before with a plain white tee, jeans and flats. Scarves are an inexpensive way to add detail and color to something as simple as this sweater or tee.




I'm thinking we need to go back to early evening when capturing photos. This morning light is too dim. In this instance, the early bird doesn't get the worm, or a good photo!

Happy Friday! 


No comments: