Friday, November 30, 2012

Duck, Duck, Cute

Sweater: J.Crew via eBay; 
Jacket: Levi's; 
Wedges: Sam Edelman (similar);
Bangles: Siplada/Millsap's; 
 Lip Color: Clinique Merlot

How cute is this little duck?? When I saw on him the J.Crew Factory website, and then saw that he was no longer available, I almost cried. Okay, I didn't almost cry, but I did stalk him on eBay! I had to have him! I mean, who doesn't need a gray sweater with a sweet little duck?  And no I don't know if the duck is actually a boy but I've chosen to refer to him as a He. 

And these cherry red crops are prefect for winter. It's okay for me to have two pairs. They're wool so they replace the cotton pair from spring. I paired them with my darling duck, a denim jacket and suede wedges. He took center stage!

 
  


 
 
 


1 comment:

Tina Morrison said...

I love that duck! He is so sweet!