Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Friday!!

It is currently snowing, AGAIN, and I just don't have it in me to blog about anything this week. I haven't taken one photo this week and that frustrates me to no end. We have over a foot of snow, have had two snow days and freezing temps. As a result, I've been living in jeans, comfy sweaters and boots. I had one look this week that I loved but just couldn't bring myself to go outside! Going from car, to work, to car, to home was about all the outdoor time I could handle.

I bring to you my favorite looks from springs past. These are the items, and temps, I'm dreaming about these days. 


 
 

 

We have a couple of things planned this weekend so fingers crossed I will capture some weekend looks on camera! Here's wishing you all a wonderful weekend! MWAH!

No comments: