Thursday, March 28, 2013

Splurge or Steal

 This is super fun game that I love to play! I try to guess if an item is a splurge or a steal when I see something I like in either a magazine, online or on someone out on the town. (Yes, I'm that much of a fashion geek!) People.com has fun fashion quiz as well. You guess which piece the celebrity is wearing is the least expensive. I'm not always right. Designers, especially on the low end, have really done their research and made more affordable clothing with luxe looking fabrics.

As you know, I am a huge fan of jumpsuits! It is a simple piece that allows you to style it for both casual or dressy events. They require minimal thought which is something every woman needs from time to time. A piece that every woman needs in her wardrobe! I've found two jumpsuits that I adore but can't decide if I should spend less or more. So, I'm letting you as a reader decide. 

Which one is the splurge and which is a Steal?






Check back tomorrow and see which one was the splurge or steal, which one I actually purchased and how I styled it!

Here is a look back at how I've styled and worn jumpsuits.


No comments: