Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Forgotten One...

Coat: Nordstrom (gift); Sweater: Ann Taylor; Skirt: WHBM (old/similar); Tights: We Love Colors;
Booties: Steven by Steve Madden (old/similar trend alert!); Bangles/Earrings: Silpada; 
Sunnies: Prada (gift)

I apologize up front for the photos. It was so late when we got home and we had no where to go! No matter where we went within the parameters of our home, the shadows were awful! So, in the corner by the open front door it was. And, we couldn't shut the door because McKinley was hanging out in the doorway. Always something, right?

Despite all of that, I had to get a photos because I love this outfit so much. I felt energized about my wardrobe for the first time in weeks. It could have been the promise of warmer temps later in the day or the fact that I found this coat I got for Christmas covered up by other things on a spare bed! It wasn't that I had forgotten about it, but when you go to grab a coat from the coat closet, you don't just stand there like you do in your bedroom closet. Or do you? Okay, I admit it, I do stand in front of the coat closet sometimes. However, this time I just grabbed this amazing color and was out the door!

 
  
The Sweater: Before and After



Other ways I've worn black and white!

No comments: