Monday, March 18, 2013

Leather and Spring

A big trend for spring is leather. I know, leather is meant for winter, right? Wrong! I love leather all year round. I know it sounds weird to wear leather during the warmer months, but if you sport it in cooler environments; the office, restaurants, movie theaters, it really is worth styling and investing!

I still have a leather DIY project that I've been working on since fall, and when I say working on, I mean still needing to sew. I truly hope to have it completed by the time spring rolls around so I can wear it before fall. In the meantime, I've been doing a little online browsing and I've found some pieces I think we all need for spring.

This top is by far my favorite of all the items I've found. And, I just happen to have it on order from Piperlime...hope to get it soon!



I own the Vegan tee on the right and love it! Last seen here!



How sleek are the blush skinny, leather pants? Perfect with a denim button down or a lightweight sweater. If I didn't already have a leather skirt, I would so add the one on the right. I love the fullness! 

  

 
 
 
Want to find out more information about all the items listed in this post? Go to Piperlime! They are your spring leather headquarters! Tell them Style My Way sent you! It won't get you anything, but it sure sounded good!

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I have a short sleeve leather detail top Im just waiting to wear when it warms up!
Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins

Friday’s Five Linkup

Stylishlyme said...

I am looking forward to wearing leather this spring! Love the leather skirt, don't know how I feel about leather shorts.

-V
http://stylishlyme.com