Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Easter Egg

Denim Jacket: Levi's (similar); T-Neck: Macys; Scarf: Piperlime; Pants: J.Crew (similar);
Shoes: Shoe Dazzle; Handbag: Kate Spade (gift); Sunnies: Ray Ban (90s old);
Lip Color: MAC Girl About Town; Nail Color: Essie Mojito Madness

I feel like an Easter egg in these colors but love them all! And, I love that I can go outdoors with bare ankles! I haven't worn these crops since early January simply because I couldn't leave the house without snow boots and knee socks! That's how I roll in cold weather.

I love how all the colors play off the scarf which is exactly what I was going for when creating this look. I found the scarf at Piperlime and it will be perfect all spring long. Just look at the amazing colors throughout. My metallic heels are right on trend for spring and such a great neutral. I know you think I'm crazy when I say that a silver, metallic heel is a neutral, but look how they blend. Did you even see them?

 


 


1 comment:

Sarah with a Bow said...

Easter egg or otherwise, you're rocking a gorgeous scarf and I want that purse!