Friday, March 8, 2013

Rachel Zoe...Again

  
Sweater: Missoni for Target; T-Neck: Bitten; Jeans: Ann Taylor; Booties: Seychelles;
Sunnies: Kate Spade via Rue La La; Necklace: Gorjana via Gilt; Rings: Gorjana; Earrings: Old

 At this point one would think that I couldn't get dressed without looking to Rachel Zoe. She is a stylist after all, so in my head she's styling me! When I found the look of hers below, I recalled having a Missoni for Target sweater that was somewhat similar to the one that she's wearing. Sure, she's wearing the real thing, but "a for Target" works as well. Remember, I do have my own Missoni piece as well! Check it out here!



 


 
I love how the Gorjana necklace plays off the Chevron print. Little details like that make a look.



Image four from The Huffington Post.

No comments: