Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ten Dollars


Cashmere T-neck: Gift via Land’s End; Tank: Target: Skirt: Forever 21 Maternity; Boots: Jessica Simpson via Nordstrom; Necklace: Silpada; Thick Bangle: Millsaps; Thin Bangle: Silpada


That’s exactly how much my skirt cost and it was worth every penny! I ordered the skirt from Forever 21’s maternity site and so wish I had done so earlier! It is the most comfortable piece I’ve worn to date and I just might live in it come March! I’m even thinking of ways to convert it from maternity to standard post baby. As I pulled it all together this morning, it seemed so different in my mind. As I look at it now, it needs something but I’m not sure what. With the color of the skirt, black is an obvious choice, but I need to try and add some pop of color next time. Trust me, it’s in the loop of pieces for the remainder of the challenge. 



Sorry for the constant indoor photos. It’s too freakin’ cold to be outside!!


No comments: