Friday, February 4, 2011

A Necklace


Coat: Ann Taylor Loft; Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft Maternity; Tank: Ann Taylor; Jeans: A Pea in a Pod; Boots: Jessica Simpson via Nordstroms; Handbag: BCBG via Macy’s; Necklace: Banana Republic 


Today was another one of those days where I had something completely different planned in my head and then woke up thinking about a necklace. I knew I was going to wear this cardigan, planned from yesterday, and thought a lace cami with the rocker necklace would be a fun contrast. While digging for the cami, I ran across this black tank. I liked the tiered effect and jagged neckline and thought it complemented the chains in the necklace. Since the ensemble is predominately gray and black, I added color by changing out my handbag. I love this BCBG plum bag! 




Later this evening my husband and I are heading to dinner at a local burger joint and an evening of putt putt. I haven’t played in years and looking forward to a low key night! Instead of the tall boots, I plan to swap them out for my gray felt flats. 


No comments: