Thursday, February 3, 2011

Paisley Love


Cashmere T-neck: Lands End; Tank: Ann Taylor Loft; Jeans: Joe’s Jeans; Shoes: Sam Edelman via Lori’s Shoes; Scarf: Gift; Earrings: Silpada


I’ve dedicated the rest of the week to jeans since we’re suffering from freezing temps and salty parking lots. Friday’s are designated jeans days anyway, so what’s one more day! I’ve tried to plan out my wardrobe for the 30X30 challenge and today I was convinced I was going to wear leopard print and cognac. Well, I stumbled across this amazing scarf and new I had to incorporate it instead. Then I discovered I had a dusty rose tank that matched the colors in the scarf, and well, my color block was born! I am in love with this outfit, consequently resulting in the play on “Baby Love” with Paisley Love! 



No comments: