Thursday, February 10, 2011

30 for 30 Challenge - Slight Modification

Well, I’ve hit that point in my pregnancy where I have to give up my high heels and certain over the knee boots. My husband generally has to help me remove the tall boots that don’t have zippers and last night was nothing new. However, this time he could barely get my left boot off. Seriously, the bed was literally moving across the floor with every tug of the boot. Finally, he got the boot off and said, “I know you are trying to stay fashionable, but you are going to have to give up on some of these boots.” I hate to admit he was right!


This morning, I pulled out my black suede Chie Mihara heels and could not get my feet in them! I tried several times, wiggling my foot left and right, but no dice. I then tried on the cute Seychelles ankle boots I bought last month and within 15 minutes I couldn’t feel my feet! My left foot had literally gone dumb. I added instead my uber old Franco Sarto booties and succumbed to the lower heel/flats portion of my pregnancy.


With that being said, I am pulling my Jessica Simpson suede boots (sigh), my Steve Madden cognac boots (tear), my black suede Chie Mihara heels (boo) and my Moshino Cheap and Chic two-toned brown heels (hiss). Instead, I will be replacing them with the Franco Sarto black bootie, the Enzo Angolini zipper, flat black boots, the brown Nine West zipper boots and the black, high shine tall boots (brand unknown at this time). Stay tuned regarding the Sam Edelman gray wedge. It could be replaced by the Me Too gray suede bootie. This could be the similar fate of my Ann Taylor Loft peep toe booties in Dove that I just received in the mail Haven’t a clue what could replace them!

No comments: