Friday, February 11, 2011

Girl with a Pearl Necklace


Sweater: A Pea in the Pod; Tank: Ann Taylor; Jeans: Joe’s Jeans; Boots: Franco Sarto; Necklace: Target; Earrings: Made by Me


Happy Friday! I’m super happy today because I am taking the afternoon off and spending the day with mom. We’re lunching at the Nordstrom Cafe, strolling their shoe department, checking out the MAC counter and their new Wonder Woman line of cosmetics and then shopping for my Valentine! Later this evening we’re having dinner with a friend at Blanc Burger and I can taste those truffle fries as I type this!


Now that you know all about my social activities for the day, I will get to the goods. I needed comfy shoes for the miles, okay hours, we will spend walking and these oldie but goodie boots are perfect. The faux wrap sweater was up next in the rotation but what to pair underneath? Originally, I was thinking of my gray tank with matching sequins but decided to go for classic black and white. Plus, I had this great pearl and onyx bead statement necklace that I haven’t worn in ages. I’m happy with the look and it should be comfy for the active day I have planned.


No comments: