Monday, February 28, 2011

I Quit


Sweater: A Pea in a Pod; T-Shirt: Target; Jeans: Liz Lange Maternity; Shoes: Coach via Macy’s; Necklace: A gift from my husband via the Plaza Art Fair


That’s right folks. With only ten outfits to go in the challenge, I officially hang up my hat! This is look number 20 and I so didn’t go out with a bang. To be honest, I was so bored with the challenge only because I needed more color in my challenge pieces and just more items to chose from. If there is another 30 for 30 challenge in my future, I might embrace it, but I may just let it go. I love my clothes and I hate having to pick only 30 items from my wardrobe to wear. Plus, once I get my post baby body back, I’m going to want to play around with all the new and existing things hanging in my closet.


With yesterday being Sunday, that’s usually my most casual day of the week. Our day consisted of errands, a sweet baby visit and an Oscar party with friends. Since I love the red carpet coverage most, I donned this pseudo red sweater in homage to the day. The necklace was a gift from my husband, and though it normally stands for my first name, I decided that yesterday it stood for Academy Awards. All in all, I liked the casualness of the outfit. I wasn’t nearly as casual as my Motherhood jumpsuit and Aseics gym shoes. I was comfortable the entire day, which was most important, and I feel good about how I’m leaving the challenge.



As for today’s outfit, pictures to come later! I’m so excited!

No comments: