Friday, February 18, 2011

Casual Friday with New Shoes!


Coat: Ann Taylor Loft; T-neck: Ann Taylor; Jeans: Joe’s Jeans; Shoes: Rachel Comey via Habitat Shoe Boutique; Necklace: Silpada; Sunglasses: Tom Ford 


Yesterday was a work from home day so no photos were taken. No one really needed to see me in my cotton track pants and Royals Home Opener t-shirt which aren’t part of the 30 for 30 challenge anyway! Today’s outfit isn’t very exciting either, but it’s comfy and light weight with the warm shift in temps here in the Midwest. Most of my chosen items for the challenge are wool, since I anticipated cooler temps during the month of February, so I went with a basic black t-neck and jazzed it up with a big silver necklace. Next week the temps are back to their cruel, or shall I say cool, selves so layers will be in order!  


Remember those amazing Rachel Comey shoes I raved about last month? Well, here they are! Again, since it was a little warmer today, I braved them without socks or tights and can’t wait to see how they will look with skirts and dresses come spring and summer. I might even attempt them with skinny jeans. I just didn’t have time to experiment this morning. I simply adore them! Added bonus, they are unbelievably comfortable! 



 



On a side note, with it being Friday, and feeling like I needed to add a little POW to my somewhat boring look, I decided to apply my new Wonder Woman eyeshadow I purchased from MAC last week. They’re newest collection, Wonder Woman, is available now and you should really check it out. There are three different eyeshadow quads, several different lipsticks and matching glosses, fun colored mascaras, new blush colors, amazing eye pigments and fun fake lashes! I adore MAC products and their inventive collections. The packaging is even better! The only thing missing from my overall look are those awesome gold cuffs. I should have rethought the outfit!


No comments: