Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lumberjane


Coat: Gift; Sweater: A Pea in a Pod; T-neck; Gift via Land’s End; Jeans: Liz Lange Maternity; Boots: Gift via Sporto; Scarf: Gift; Hat: Gift


Today was another work-from-home day but this time I decided to shower and dress as though I was actually going into the office…on a much more casual scale. I felt very rustic and could possibly be in a Land’s End catalog. I’m not a model but any stretch of the means, but the outfit lends itself to that feel. My husband and I headed out for a little trip to the mall and dinner at one of our favorite Italian restaurants and it was so nice to have that change of scenary. Plus, while the snow is annoying, it was so pretty.


Tomorrow we are actually heading into the office, but I have decided jeans are in order for the remainder of the week. With temps in the single digits and salty parking lots, I am going to save “work” clothes for next week.



No comments: