Monday, February 7, 2011

Sugar and Spice


Sweater: BCBG MaxAzria via Nordstrom; Button Down: J.Crew Mens; Cami: Anthropologie; Pants: J.C.Penney Maternity; Shoes: Moshino Cheap and Chic; Necklace: Silpada (retired); Hosiery: ???


Today is a mix of browns so I decided this is what sugar and spice must look like. I had forgotten about this taupe sweater and how roomy it was. It was on my list of items for the challenge, however, I tried it on last night just to make sure it fit. Thank goodness it did! I love the dolman sleeves and scoop neck. It was a great fall piece (seen here) and great with layers for winter. I think I might even be able to make it work in early spring. I added the lace cami because I felt like I needed something peaking out from button down. It might be a tad too creamy but a nice contrast. 


Sorry the photos appear a little dark today. Too dreary outside for any early morning photo session!


No comments: