Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sparkling Personality


Sweater: A Pea in a Pod; T-Shirt: Target; Jeans: Gap Maternity; Fishnets: Target; Flats: Jessica Simpson via Nordstrom; Scarf: Ann Taylor


I’m not talking about me, I’m talking about the scarf I added to today’s outfit. We woke up to rain that turned to sleet that turned to snow that turned back to sleet so this girl decided jeans were in order. I really wanted to wear my new Hunter rain boots, but I had a doctor’s appointment this morning and didn’t need the added weight on the already increasing number on the scale! As it turns out, I didn’t gain much of anything since last visit! Way to go me!


I had thought of retiring these maternity jeans, only because they have a half panel and it literally sits below my stomach and can cut me off at times. I decided to suck it up and just wear them, but instead of cutting me off, I’m finding they are sliding off my rear! This definitely might be their last wearing till after the baby! The sweater is definitely getting a work out! I don’t love the little tie at the waist, but it does add a little detail. Speaking of detail, check out the little sequins in this scarf. That’s where this outfit get it’s sparkling personality! 



The gray flats are an original from the 30 for 30 challenge list and I can’t believe this is the first time I’ve actually worn them. I added fishnet stockings since it was in the upper 30s but not really sure how much coverage they provide. I just can’t seem to sport bare feet and legs in the winter! With the weather being so gross, we decided to head back home after the doctor visit and I immediately changed into something a little more comfortable. Look for this ensemble in the future! 


No comments: