Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ice Crystals


Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft Maternity; Black T-Neck: Ann Taylor: Pants: Liz Lange Maternity; Shoes: Super Old Franco Sarto’s; Necklace: Silpada; Bracelet: Silpada; Sunglasses: Tom Ford


It may have been negative two when I took this outdoor photo, but I was bound and determined to get outside the house for today’s photo. I was FREEZING, hence hands in my pockets. This morning I realized that most everything on my list for the 30x30 challenge is gray or black! I think I started buying maternity clothes to achieve that slimming effect, but it’s not really adding much color to my wardrobe. I really like the addition of this chunky crystal necklace with the darker colors. It may not be actual color but it adds some sparkle. I am also carrying my purple BCBG handbag so at least there’s color there. Seen here and here


My shoes are not on the original list of 30x30 Challenge items. I’m going to have to make some footwear adjustments for the remainder of the challenge. More on that later. 


No comments: