Monday, February 21, 2011

Tasseled


Sweater: BCBG MaxAzaria; Tank: Target; Pants: Liz Lange Maternity via Target; Farylrobin via Habitat Shoe Boutique; Necklace: Ann Taylor


I’m back on the challenge wagon after taking the weekend off! Saturday we cleaned in prep for dinner with friends and Sunday was literally the laziest day in history! I did wear pieces from the challenge, however, I didn’t shower or wear makeup so no photos we captured! 


Today I am officially half way through the challenge and pretty sure I won’t make it to thirty. I am so bored with my clothing choices and running out of options that actually fit! I’ll continue to plug away, but don’t expect too much! Today’s ensemble includes my comfy BCBG sweater with dolman sleeves. I love this sweater because of its light weight feel and comfort level. This could easily transition into spring as well. I originally paired this look with black booties but decided I needed a little more color. These platforms are a great compliment to the sweater and helps break up the black on black look. Plus, the platform makes them more wearable than a heel. Also seen here.



What do you think of my amazing tassel necklace? My mom purchased this for me a couple of weeks ago and I love how hefty the whole thing is. The large chain, the oversized tassel and thin strands of chain mixed with CZ’s gives it a modernized 70s feel. I’m really looking forward to incorporating into my spring wardrobe with all the neutral colors they are featuring. 



In the March addition of Lucky Magazine, a chunk of their accessories report revolved around top-handled satchels. I decided to make a switch this morning and will sport my Badgley Mischka bag for a while. I love the smooth leather and chunky, brass hardware. Feminine but tough, which is something I’ve enjoyed in some my recent looks.

No comments: