Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Birds of a Feather

Top: H&M; Pants: Ann Taylor;
Shoes: BCBGenerations via Rue La La;
Bangles: Silpada; Sunglasses: Prada (gift)
 Monogrammed Necklace: Pottery Barn Kids (gift)

I have been dreaming up this look for weeks! I knew that I wanted to pair the top with the pants, but hadn't a clue where to go from there. It needed a great shoe, which I found in these darling wedges, and from their the rest of the look came together. I love the wooden touches in the shoe and jewels. Little details like that make all the difference! 

The last time I wore this top I paired it with jeans, seen below.. I have to say, the dull denim did nothing for the top! It needed these cobalt blue pants. However, since I can't wear this look over and over again, I need to try and find other pieces to pair it with. Might look cute with bright shorts and sandals. Hum....



How I've worn the top before:


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh you are so cute! Those pants fit you to perfection and I love how the strap on the shoe is the same color! Perfect look for summer!

xx,
Mary