Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Brightest Blue

Pants: Ann Taylor (this season); Top: Ann Taylor (years ago) tunic shown;
 Belt: Ann Taylor (years ago) similar; Shoes: Ann Taylor (last season) shoes shown;
 Necklace: Made by Me; Ring: Silpada

 How can you not be happy when you're wearing pants as bright blue as these? I immediately think of Jamaica blue waters, a clear blue summer sky or a pool of blue water. Can you tell I'm ready for summer? And with temps like this, you would think we were in June, not March.

I was inspired by the Ann Taylor look below when putting this together. Not too shabby when using everything that already existed in your closet. I do wish I had some sort of scarf versus the necklace, but all in all I love it! And, I'm seriously in Ann Taylor from head to toe (minus the necklace)! I'm pretty sure that makes me an official Midwest representation of Ann Taylor!





No comments: