Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A T-Shirt Dress


Dress: J.Crew Factory; Belt: Ann Taylor; Sandals: Target; Sunnies: Tom Ford;
Necklace: eBay; Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff via Gilt

I love a simple t-shirt dress! They are so comfortable because, well, it's a t-shirt. And they can be so versitle. This is how I wore mine to work but I can't wait to throw on my Chuck Taylors for a more casual look! On the other hand, add an amazing scarf and cute heels and it will take it to a date night look in an instance.
 
I got this darling dress from the J.Crew Factory sale a couple of weeks ago. And, if you think it looks oddly familiar, you're right. It closely resembles this dress. Must be why I like it so much!


 


 
Check out my new Rebecca Minkoff bag! It's the "Andie" bag. It's just the right tote to take me straight into fall!


 

 
Speaking of fall, this dress will be a perfect transition piece. Layered with a denim jacket, tights, boots or paired with a t-neck. Gotta love a work-horse piece!
 
Happy Wednesday!


No comments: