Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My First ModCloth

Jacket: My Mom's (similar); Tee: StyleMint (similar); Skirt: ModCloth
Belt: Banana Republic Outlet; Pumps: Banana Republic; Sunnies: MARC by Marc Jacobs; 
Bangles: Silpada; Necklace: My Mom's; Lip Color: Clinique Drama Red

A couple of months ago I blogged about the adorable nautical line from ModCloth and the items I was hoping to purchase. Well, I made my first purchase and finally got to wear the bold Chevron print skirt! I love this skirt! The colors are perfect for summer, the print is quickly becoming one of my favorites and it's pieces like this that make me wish I lived closer to the ocean. Can't you see this at a clam bake or sailing around the sea? Since I don't live close to any body of water, other than the public pool, I have alternate plans for styling this skirt!

For this major spring day, temps soared into the 80s, I paired it with the perfect tee from StyleMint. I wish I had ordered at least three because finding the perfect tee is like finding the perfect jean. And because the skirt came from ModCloth, I needed to add a few vintage pieces. My mom's denim jacket and sweet bird necklace were right on the money! And I added a bright red lip because don't all vintage inspired looks need a red lip?

 





 


No comments: