Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Maxi Dress

I am an enormous fan of the maxi dress! Always have been. A maxi dress is a wonderful piece to add to your wardrobe because it's so simple to style! You can take it from day to night. You can wear it to work. You can take it super casz and wear it on the weekend while running errands. Seriously, the easiest piece in any gals closet!

I love that they have made a comeback this season, however I feel they have never gone out of style! Piperlime has a HUGE selection! I have taken the liberty of picking my top 10 favorites to share with all of you. 



I love the loose pleats and drappy fabric of these four dresses and I just so happen to have the dress on the bottom right on order! It should be shipping any day now! So excited! I plan to wear it in so many ways and can't wait to share all stylings with you!!


 At first glance, you would think these two black dresses were meant for evenings out, and that's not an unfair statement. However, add a denim jacket, minimal makeup and loose hair and the one on the left is a work look! The one on the right would look great with wedges or flats to dress it down. Add a belt in a fun, bright color, chunky jewels in mixed metals and again, you have a work look. Not as daunting as originally thought, huh?

 

Two things about these last two dresses: the color and design. I love the faux leather top of the one on the left. And, because it is attached to the skirt of the dress, it looks like a two pieces. Love that! The one on the right is amazing in that it has long sleeves. I love anything with long sleeves!


 One last incentive! If you've never shopped Piperlime, sign up to be on their email distribution and get 15% off your first purchase! What are you waiting for, ladies?

How I've worn maxi dresses over the years!



No comments: