Monday, April 29, 2013

A Casual Sunday Look

Top: J.Crew (similar); Khakis: Out Back Red for The Limited (similar); Shoes: Target;
Hat: Target (similar); Sunnies: Ann Taylor (similar); Necklace: BaubleBar

I love spring, especially when it finally comes around on the weekend! Sunday is the day in our house where we put errands and chores aside! When the weather is nice we head to the zoo. This Sunday was no exception. It was a gorgeous 75 but it didn't start out that way.

This time of year is hard. Cool in the morning and beautiful by afternoon makes it a challenge to dress appropriately. As much as I love wearing my boyfriend jeans, I wanted something different. I was going to wear my yellow leopard jeans, but decided to try on these khakis to see if they would fit. THEY DID!! I haven't worn these pants since our trip to Vegas in 2010 and I was super thin at that time. (Super thin in Andrea's world!) I'm not super thin today, but these things fit and it wasn't a just-fit! I'm afraid to wash them for fear they won't fit again, but at least I got this wear out them!

This top is one of my favorites and I love orange and khaki together. I threw on the hat and aviators for a touch of cool and the Converse tennies complete the look!


  
 


No comments: