Thursday, April 18, 2013

Keeping it Simple

Sweater: Ann Taylor (similar); Jeans: LOFT (similar); Boots: Hunter; Necklace: BaubleBar

For the past two weeks I've worked from home as we have our two bathrooms remodeled. Because of that, I've dressed pretty casually and have sort of missed getting dressed every morning to head into the office. I haven't missed going into the office but that is my motivation each day when putting my looks together.

That's what I love about today's look. Sometimes keeping it simple can result in a pretty cute look. It has been raining here for about a week and I'm so over it! You can tell by my hair that there is some moisture in the air! And even though I hate the rain, I love that I can still sport my Hunters! I love my tall boots but dying to get a shorter pair! I'm coveting these and I'm pretty sure I would get a color versus black. I mean, sometimes a girl needs color.


Other ways I've worn my Hunters.
 
 

What's in a name? I love my new nameplate from BaubleBar! Since I'm obsessed with my son, it's only natural that I'm obsessed with anything surrounding his name! I love the antique gold and the simplicity of the necklace. 
 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW you look adorable wearing your Wellingtons sweetheart, I want to see you wearing them again.
Carole
xx

Unknown said...

You looks great in your shiny rubberboots!