Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mixing Prints

Jacket: Levi's (similar); Top: Ann Taylor; Jeans: Ann Taylor (numerous colors); Scarf: Target
Shoes: TOMS; Hat: Arden B (similar)

Over the weekend my son turned two. I'm still in shock that he's two. I'm not really sure how that happened! To continue the celebration, we took a family trip to the zoo which is one of our favorite things to do. The weather was a little on the cloudy/rainy side and I was truly stumped on what to wear. So, I decided to go with layers and lots of them! 

Let's break it down. These mint jeans are my new favorite. I've actually worn them several times but have never managed to snap photos. I love the light color against the black and white, a continued trend! The new top is going to replace the original as I can't find it anywhere! Anywhere I tell ya. Worn last in January, its been missing ever since. I've seen some of my favorite bloggers pairing stripes with polka dots so I decided to give it a shot. It's a very simple way to mix your prints.  The hat was great for shade and to disguise day(s) old hair and shiny black Toms were like walking on clouds. 



 



No comments: