Tuesday, April 2, 2013

It's Time to Wear White!!

As you all know I am a firm believer in not wearing white after Labor Day and before Easter. It's the Southern fashion rule! Yes, the "experts" all claim you can throw that rule out the window, but I just can't be swayed! I do wear winter white, a creamier shade of white, but now that Easter has come and gone white will make it's way back into the mix! 

Here are some of my picks when adding white back to your wardrobe! 

Banana Republic offers the versatile shirt dress on the left. I love a shirt dress. A classic wardrobe piece that has so many styling options. The peplum dress from Piperlime is so chic. An ultra feminine look that is work and play appropriate!

 
I love this eyelet suit from Ann Taylor. It's a new twist on a classic white suit. And, the 3/4 sleeves adds summer freshness.


Zara is my go-to site for fashion forward looks. The sheer top of the dress on the left is on-trend and simply lovely. The black and white striped dress on the right is a little 60s Mod and so now. I love that it's slightly over-sized but still has shape. It's definitely not a dress, or stripe, I currently have hanging in my closet but should, right?


Are you one to follow the Southern white fashion rule or are you willing to break the rules and wear it all year round? Let's discuss!

How I've worn white in the past:

No comments: