Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A New Day


Sweater: Gift via Anthropologie; T-Neck: Ann Taylor; Tank: Target; Pants: JCPenney; Shoes: BCBGirls; Necklaces: Silpada; Sunglasses: Prada


What am I wearing you ask? It’s color! Yesterday was my first day off the challenge and I couldn’t be happier with the look! With all the options I now have to choose from I wasn’t sure where to start. I noticed this jade, open front sweater peaking out the side of my sweater box, so I decided to build my wardrobe around it. On a side note, all of my shoes were staring back at me wondering what they had done wrong. I had to explain that come May or June, they will be out of their boxes and back on my feet. They just needed to be patient.


Back to the oufit. I decided to pair the jade with my brown pants that I haven’t worn in weeks and a cream, silk t-neck. I added a tank for length, but didn’t really need it. It did, however, hide the panel a little. I didn’t love the shoe option, but they are really all I have at this point. All of my dress pants are too long for flats so a small heel is in order. I did love the jewels. I thought the beaded necklace complimented the jade sweater and I love pairing long necklaces right now. Overall, I felt very happy with my first colorful outfit post challenge!



No comments: