Monday, March 14, 2011

Orange You Glad


Jacket: Ann Taylor Loft; T-neck: Target; Jeans: Joe’s Jeans; Shoes: Vintage Nine West via DSW; Bead/Silver Chain Necklace: Made by Me; Silver Chain Necklace and Earrings: Silpada


Saturday was absolutely gorgeous! The early morning and afternoon called for a jacket, in my opinion, and I thought it was the perfect time to introduce my new coral find to the world! The gray t-neck was a perfect weight for those earlier hours, but by late afternoon I hated that I had to shed the jacket. This little gem has endless possibilities as far as coloring blocking goes. Cream and beige will be great neutrals, but a classic white t-shirt will be the perfect complement with fun jewels to jazz up the look. I also think khakis will be darling.



And the shoe possibilities! Off hand I’m thinking of my cognac gladiators and a darling pair of Rachel Comey’s that are orange and navy blue with a wooden heel! For a dresser look, I could always sport my cream Tory Burch wedges. However, these darling sandals that I purchased at Target over the weekend will be super cute as well. 


This coral color is a huge spring trend and a large part of the color blocking you will see in most, if not all, the fashion magazines on the newsstands. Is this a color you will add to your wardrobe this year?


No comments: