Thursday, March 24, 2011

Finally Made Up


Sweater: Ann Taylor; Tee: Target; Jeans: A Pea in the Pod; Flats: Jessica Simpson via Nordstrom; Necklace: Silpada


I’ve been working from home over the past two weeks in anticipation of Baby K. I’m just so much more comfortable here, but I do miss getting dressed up every day. Thursday’s are exciting for me because they’re our weekly doctor visit which means I get dressed and put on makeup. Don’t get me wrong, when I work from home I get dressed every morning, however, there is something about putting on makeup that makes this girl feel better about herself.


What a difference a week makes as well! Last week the high was in the mid 70s and I was struggling with what to wear to stay cool. This week, the temps are in the low 40s and I hated putting on a sweater. So, I tried to defy the weather and add a long sleeve tee to my short sleeved cotton sweater. I originally thought of adding black, but I was feeling too chipper to let such a dark look bring me down. Skinny jeans and my gray, felt flats rounded out the look. For a bit of sparkle, I decided I needed some shiny silver so I headed straight for this long linked necklace. 



Here is my weekly profile shot. We have reached week 38 and I’m seriously wondering how much bigger my stomach can actually get. Stay tuned for next week’s photo! I might not be standing up right at that point! Also, please ignore the horrible smile!!!! I had severe sun grins and it shows all over this photo!

No comments: