Friday, March 4, 2011

Mango-thon

With my due date rapidly approaching, I’ve begun the bag packing processes. In addition to my slippers and robe, I’ve thrown in other essentials that were suggested by friends. I’m also packing a small cosmetics bag that contains sample lotions and soaps so I’m not taking huge bottles. As I was rummaging through my supplies, which are mostly Clinique bonus time bags and their awesome samples, I ran across their Vitamin C Lip Smoothie in Mango-thon. Now, when I think of mango I think of peach and that’s a horrible color on me. Really, it’s horribe on almost anyone. However, being that it’s a sample, I decided to give it a try. Turns out, I love it! Instead of peach, it is sheer and quite neutral in tone. And, I’m pretty sure it will flatter all skin types. I own two colors of the Lip Smoothie, Absolute Acai and Fig-a-licious, and I will definitely add Mango-thon to my collection. If you haven’t tried it, do! You won’t be disappointed.


Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Antioxidant Lip Colour

No comments: