Friday, March 25, 2011

GO International - Libertine

This is the third and final GO International designer Libertine. I love the ease of this cotton dress and can’t wait to wear it all summer! It will be like living in an oversized t-shirt! Who doesn’t want comfort like that? As you can see, I’ve already come up with three different ways to wear it.


For look number one, I went with the neutral belt and sandals I paired with the Tucker dress in my last post. Again, the thin belt will keep the dress drapey but will help add a little definition to my waist. This is definitely not a dress I want to cinch. I paired a brush silver hoop earring and I’m sure a couple of bangles will follow. An all silver jewelry look will be perfect!



I also love the ruffled short sleeve. It adds just a hint of girlie to this simple look.



For the second look, I instantly remembered the Tori Burch clogs I purchased from Rue La La last summer. How perfect is that green with this dress? I love how the inside of the shoe is the same blue with a fun design. I decided not to add a belt this go around as well to leave the dress full and free. I will add those brushed gold hooped earrings I mentioned in my last post as well. They will be perfect with the gold buckles on the clogs.




For my third and final look, I decided to add my gladiator sandals, a fun straw hat and a wooden bangle to compliment my shoes. Again, I left the dress free of a belt so that it could stay casual. After I put the look together, and had taken the picture, I remembered my darling straw cloche with a green, grosgrain ribbon and tiny gold buckle. Now, where did I put that hat?



I also think this dress would be darling with a pair of Keds or Chuck Taylors. I will definitely need to get a pair now!

No comments: